Skip to main content
Rodger MarionUniversity of Texas Medical Branch
Academic and Administrative Appointments
- Distinguished Teaching Professor and Professor Emeritus of Humanities and Basic Sciences, School Health Professions, University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB).
- Adjunct Professor of Health Informatics, The University of Texas School of Biomedical Informatics at Houston.
- Senior Fellow, UTMB Sealy Center on Aging.
- Associate Member, UTMB Preventive Medicine and Community Health Graduate Program.
- Former Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs, and previously, Assistant Dean for Research & Educational Technology (2007-2000), School of Health Professions, UTMB.