Skip to main content
Rodger MarionUniversity of Texas Medical Branch
- Outstanding Visionary in Online Learning Award (2010) Given at
the Innovations in Online Learning Conference which was sponsored
by the UT TeleCampus.
- Elected to the Academy of Master Teachers, University of Texas
Medical Branch (2007)
- Cultural Pluralism Award (2002) and The President's Award
(1996), Association of Schools of Allied Health Professions.
- Elected as a Fellow of the Association of Schools of Allied
Health Professions (2001)
- Distinguished Service Award (2000), Outstanding Service Award
(1998), Service as President (1986 and 1989), Texas Society of
Allied Health Professions.
- Founding President (1999), University of Texas Medical Branch
- Faculty Excellence Award (1995), School of Allied Health
Sciences, University of Texas Medical Branch.
- Elected as a Member of Sigma Xi (1987)